Visiting Queen Mary’s allows you to experience first hand the unique atmosphere, exciting curriculum and the fantastic range of opportunities on offer to answer the question:
All pupils receive the very best tailored tuition and care within a nurturing environment which inspires excellence and a desire to achieve. The Good Schools Guide describes Queen Mary’s as providing an “exceptional education that focuses on creating girls with confidence, a ‘have a go’ mentality and freedom to grow into their own skin.”
In line with our size and ethos, we can be very flexible and are working in line with the current Government Guidance around COVID-19.
UPCOMING OPEN DAYS
When possible we will continue with visits to the school. Register for one of our Open Days and experience an individual welcome to this exceptional school with all COVID-19 safety precautions in place. These visits include:
– A chance to meet the Head and other members of staff
– An address from the Head, Mrs Carole Cameron and current pupils
– Tailored tours led by staff and current pupils who will be able to provide an inside view.
Individual visits are also available that can include a meeting with the Head and a personal tour with the Admissions Manager or current pupils.
Please call our Admissions Team on 01845 575040 or enquire online.
Queen Mary’s Virtual Visits provide an opportunity to speak with our Head, Mrs Cameron and gain an insight into the school and the caring atmosphere that we are so proud of. These include:
– Meet our Head and members of staff online.
– Access to a virtual tour led by current pupils who will be able to provide an inside view.