“At the meeting of the Woodard Society on 23 February, 1925 in York, it was resolved to find an Independent Preparatory School in the Northern Division. Duncombe Park opened its doors to the first 25 children on 5 May 1925…..” (An extract from the first ever School Magazine). And so it began….
Queen Mary’s is incredibly proud of its history, and the girls that have passed through the doors, both at Duncombe Park and Baldersby Park, over the last 90 years. The Old Girls’ Association hopes to maintain a relationship with all of its former pupils as they move through their lives.
Join our Facebook Group ‘Queen Mary’s School Alumnae’.