A Queen Mary’s education is extremely special providing a nurturing, all-girls education at the right time and leadership and first team opportunities at an earlier age.
Choosing an All-Girls Prep and Senior School
You may be asking the question as to whether a single-sex or co-educational environment is right for you and your family.
At Queen Mary’s you will see the best of both worlds with single-sex education at the right time. This includes a co-educational Pre-Prep School and all-girls Prep and Senior Schools.
The girls’ school environment affirms and encourages young women to be confident individuals, leaders and agents of social change. Girls are accustomed to being heard and being valued for who they are, irrespective of what they look like or what they wear.
Benefits of Girls’ Schools
With research indicating that single-sex education is academically advantageous for girls, the girls-only environment in the pre-teen and teenage years leads to our pupils becoming independent, caring, and driven.
– A bespoke curriculum is tailored specifically to your needs.
– Risk taking is encouraged. You will learn from any mistakes without fear.
– Culture to work hard and celebrate everyone’s successes. This enables you to develop confidence in your own abilities.
– Subject choice is not defined by gender.
Choosing a School Providing Education Up to the Age of 16
Queen Mary’s offers education for girls from age 4 – 16. The size and ethos of Queen Mary’s School allows us to provide a family atmosphere where you will have:
– Continuity moving seamlessly through your learning journey
– Friendships with pupils in different year groups
– Earlier opportunities for mentoring, leadership and responsibility
– School team opportunities at an earlier age
– A nurturing and supportive environment for your first external examinations, your GCSEs.
Queen Mary’s Year 11 girls celebrate their successes all together, are fully prepared, and have the confidence and skills to thrive in any sixth form environment.
Choosing Queen Mary’s Pre-Prep for your Son
Aristotle once said, “Give me a child until he is 7 and I will show you the man.”
We have had many success stories from boys who have attended our Pre-Prep for boys and girls aged 4 – 7. From boys who wish to be stretched academically to boys who may thrive in a nurturing, caring community where they can gain confidence, Queen Mary’s is proud to have been part of their learning journeys.
For more information about our bespoke approach please call our Admissions Team on 01845 575040.